Smartwool | Echo Lake Vest
Regular price $ 125.00
Bring a touch of style to the backyard bonfire with the Echo Lake Vest made with over 60% recycled wool content. Discarded wool scraps are sorted by color then carefully blended together and woven with other high performing fibers to create a coat that's comfortable and smart. Fully equipped with ample pockets and a chin guard to help keep you warm and the weather out.
Recycled Wool Fleece
This product is made with repurposed, reclaimed recycled wool content as part of its construction. The percentage varies by garment.
- Regular Fit
- Full length center front zipper
- Chest and hand pockets
- Raw edge leather zipper pulls
- Draft flap with built-in chin guard
- Knit in Vietnam: 67% Recycled Wool, 24% Nylon, 5% Polyester, 4% Other Fibers
- Style: SW010002
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Cool Iron As Needed.
- Dry Clean.